Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Amazon

So, many people are probably doing what I do, which is to get something relatively inexpensive to send to friends, colleagues, or relatives. I think it is fair to say that most people like Amazon and nobody likes paying for shipping. Amazon does have free shipping on $25 order. Quite a while back now, I came across a so called "Filler Finder" for Amazon.ca and used it quite a bit last year so I did not have to spend hours hunting down something just to get free shipping.

With the holiday season here, I figured that it is something most people will find useful.

It is at http://ca.superfiller.com

There is also an Amazon.ca discount table but the most useful thing is the filler finder. Hopefully I am not the only one who finds it quite handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment