Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Old Navy Canada: $16 Select Winter Coats For The Whole Family (Oct. 9, 2010 Only)

WP Greet Box icon
Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.
coat
From Old Navy Canada’s Facebook Wall:
We’re open at 7am this Saturday 10/09 (call your local Old Navy to confirm) One Day Wonder. Select winter coats for the whole family $16. Wow!!!
This is a fantastic deal for me because I have 3 kids and myself to buy winter coats for. Also, don’t forget to get your coupon from Barker’s Bones for even more savings.
Note: The picture above is just an image of some Old Navy coats that I like. I DO NOT KNOW if these are the ones that will be on sale.
Thanks to couponlady for finding this great deal!

You can also get a discount code on Facebook and combine the two deals for even more saving:

No comments:

Post a Comment